Please check the NEH Application Information and Instructions for the NEH’s full list of instructions for application.
How to Apply:
- Complete NEH Cover Sheet (go to https://securegrants.neh.gov/education/participants/)
- Please send the following to the Center for the Liberal Arts:
– One Copy of the NEH Cover Sheet you submit to the NEH
– List the number of NEH workshops you have attended (at any time).
– List the number of NEH workshop you have attended in the last 3 years.
– Clearly identify which week for which you would like to apply:
July 17 – 23, 2016 or July 24 – 30, 2016
– Provide three letters of recommendation.
– Complete a 500-word essay:
In 500 words, please share whether you have taught content related to this seminar in the past and how you envisage applying what you will learn in the seminar to your future teaching.
These materials need to be received by CLA by March 1, 2016.
Confirmation of the receipt of your materials will be sent by the Center for the Liberal Arts’ Program Coordinator,Becky Yancey.
All application materials must be sent to
c/o Center for the Liberal Arts
The University of Virginia
102 Cresap Road
PO Box 400762
Charlottesville, VA 22903
Any application materials sent to the Endowment will NOT be reviewed